From Day One, your sons and daughters are very much made to feel part of a community – we believe the same should apply to you and it is our aim to ensure that this happens. How? Put simply, by organising events and opportunities that will enable you to meet not only each other, but also members of staff and the students. We look forward to meeting you very soon.
Dates for your Calendar
Second Hand Uniform Sale: Saturday 13 January 2018, 9am in the Cricket Pavilion
PA AGM: Thursday, 18 January 2018, 8pm
Parents’ Quiz Evening, Saturday 24 February 2018, 7pm in the Buttery
Vice Chair – Des Hayes
Treasurer – Sue Peat firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary – Melanie Jones email@example.com
Second Hand Uniform
For information, enquiries and donations for our second hand uniform facility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Events and news
PA QUIZ NIGHT 2017
The PA Quiz Night On Saturday 28th January, was a huge success with brains tested to their limits, and much fun had by all. Our enormous thanks to Alison and Simon Branch for organising this PA event! Winners were: First: Alternative Facts (99), Second Les Quizerables (93) and Third Can’t Believe We’re Not Better (91) in a closely-contested match.
RECENT PA HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- £900 raised in second hand uniform sales, while offering a very cost-effective option to parents
- Queen Tribute Night and Hog Roast – a brilliant band, and very, very funny!
- The first Year 13 Leavers’ Parents’ BBQ with string quartet, magician and firework display
- Three new defibrillators donated to the School by the PA, the latest being for the Boat House
- PA Funding allocated for a new set of five-a-side goals