Privacy Notice for the Website
This notice sets out how the School uses and protects any information that we collect about you when you use this website.
Should we ask you to provide certain personal information, please be assured that it will only be used in accordance with the School’s Privacy Notices for Parents, Pupils, Staff or the Community which are available as follows:
The School may update these Notices from time to time.
The School may collect the following information about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visit such as pages viewed and resources which you may access. This can include traffic data, location and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you, for example when you register to attend an Open event.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
The data that we collect or is provided by you is used by the School to provide you with relevant documentation such as recruitment information and for general administrative purposes.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We store all the personal information you provide on our secure password and firewall protected servers. We retain personal information for legitimate purposes and for as long as necessary as required by law.
Please be aware of the following:
- Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Our website may occasionally offer links to other websites of interest. Please be aware that if you use these links and leave our site, such sites are not governed by this Privacy Notice and you should therefore read the applicable Privacy Notice for external sites.
Our School website uses Google Analytics, a service that generates detailed statistics about the visitors to a website. It is the most widely used website statistics service. Google Analytics uses ‘performance cookies’ which collect aggregated and anonymous information about how visitors use websites and help us to improve how the website works.
Contacting the School
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, you can contact the Bursar through Reception.